Senior Data Analyst
Do you LOVE analytics?
What about EVERYTHING data can provide?
No need to answer – they’re rhetorical.
But, we’re going to make an assumption – you might be the senior-level data analyst we’re looking for.
We want someone at the top of their data game to join our existing team. Why? Well, we need someone who knows their onions when it comes to:
- Maintaining existing reporting systems
- Creating innovative, new reporting systems
- Working with internal teams to provide those critical insights that drive everything we do
It’s great news if you’re a dashboard dreamer – you’ll be spending plenty of time getting hot and heavy maintaining, enhancing and creating ‘em.
Then there’s the day-to-day reporting for our many high-end, blue-chip clients including Hitachi Vantara, Dell, Samsung and O2.
On top of that, you’ll be doing a bit of data accuracy verification, amalgamating data from multiple channels in AWS Athena, updating info for regular reporting requirements and supporting teams on what is and isn’t possible (we always try and err on the side of ANYTHING’S possible, btw).
So. About you:
- 4-5+ years’ experience of reporting BI platforms, including Tableau or similar
- A solid understanding of SQL/Tableau calculations
- Detail-focused. Accuracy is king AND queen at twogether.
You’ll report to our Head of Analytics and Insights, who’ll show you how we do things as well as help you grow and develop.
There’s no time to waste – show us what you’ve got, today.
Fill in your details to apply for the role
Thank you for applying for the role of Senior Data Analyst role
We will review your application and be in touch