Account Director / Associate Account Director
We seek a fantastic new addition to support strong growth and lead the team to victory.
We are looking for a safe pair of hands to support our fantastic US clients. You’re marketing savvy and ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. You lead by example. And your colleagues and clients love you! Because you’re a genuinely good person.
You’ll be joining a friendly, ambitious team – the US extension of a multi-award-winning full-service marketing agency with a special focus on B2B technology.
With a wide array of capabilities and service offerings, twogether is a great company to work for. You may be pitching new ideas around Account-Based Marketing to one client, building a Channel Incentive Program to another, kick-starting an Event Series for the next… so direct experience of planning and executing across a breadth of marketing disciplines is a must.
Key skills and requirements of the role:
- At least 6+ years’ experience of planning and executing integrated campaigns either within an agency or in-house team.
- High standards and great attention to detail – We do ask every level of employee to complete a proofing test as part of the interview process to make sure!
- Great people and communication skills – Relationship building is key. We aren’t after a salesperson – the candidate filling this role can walk the walk and must be a good role model for the Account Managers / Coordinators to follow.
- A background in B2B technology marketing is a significant bonus – we are 100% tech-sector focused and it can be a very steep learning curve.
- Client liaison – You will develop a keen understanding of the client’s business and marketing goals to aid in the development of marketing campaign strategies and tactical planning.
- Project team lead – You will coordinate and oversee the internal activities with the wider account team to ensure that project delivery goes to plan and exceeds client expectations wherever possible.
- Quality assurance – You will put effort into the project briefs to provide the best possible outputs from the copy, creative, digital and media teams – and support in the review of all work before it goes to our clients. You have a keen eye and can use your knowledge of the client to ensure that we’re always delivering to their expectations.
- Financial management – Responsibility for overseeing the accurate estimation of projects and management of them to stay within budget. Also includes project profitability tracking and reporting and forecasting future revenue by accounts managed.
- Account growth – You will work with your clients to identify areas that we can be of value to them, deepening our relationship, and building new revenue streams.
Salary based on experience.
Fill in your details to apply for the role
Thank you for applying for the role of Account Director / Associate Account Director role
We will review your application and be in touch