About the role
Are you ready to jump straight into a career in marketing?
A strong team player with good organisational skills and the flexibility to adapt to fresh challenges. Sound like you?
We have a fantastic chance for you to join an award-winning agency and learn all there is to know about marketing today. The role is to support the account team in managing projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. Learn the basics in a fun and nurturing environment.
Deliver excellent customer service:
- Understand twogether processes and systems
- Demonstrate how to progress projects as efficiently and accurately as possible
- Fantastic attention to detail across all work
- Ensure projects are delivered to the deadline
Be a marketing programs and marcomms expert:
- Ensure that all work is of the highest standard
- Take ownership of delegated projects
- Ensure campaigns that we deliver are the best that they can be and where practical make recommendations
- Understand studio creation processes, from print production and through to motion graphics and twogether digital services
- Work within the team to provide support and help to others when needed; both within account teams and across the company
The ideal candidate will be a graduate or a school leaver with 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in a marketing role.
What personalities are we looking for?
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong team player with the flexibility to work with different teams
- Quick learner who shows initiative
- Attention to detail and pride in doing a great job
- Commitment and passion for marketing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication – listen, understand, question and collaborate
- A questioning mind and a positive approach
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues or hitting blockers
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- Teamwork - always work collaboratively with other teams in twogether, e.g., Art, Copy, Studio, Client Services in order to deliver the best work for clients
- Adaptability: comfortable working across multiple work streams
- An innovative problem solver who’s able to finds answers to challenges and to change the focus to give a more effective solution
- Private healthcare with Aviva
- Life Insurance
- Employee Wellbeing Access Program
- 5% Matched Pension with Aviva
- Generous Holiday Package + Christmas shutdown
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Pet-friendly office
- Internal L&D platform
- Home Working allowance